Pandemic Product Launch
MyVisorShield was launched by two business owners looking to turn the tables on their declining small business revenues. While they patented the product, they needed a website, videos, and graphics support to get the product launch off the ground.
A Tight Timeline
- "The pandemic might be over in a month." Two men took a calculated risk in launching MyVisorShield, knowing that the turn time for profitability dwindled with each day.
Changing Safety Measures
- The CDC was releasing new updates daily as to safety measures and updated research, making it difficult to forecast the perfect face shield for everyday use.
A Concerned Buyer
- All people are rightfully concerned with safety and comfort. How can these two man make a product that is both optimized for safety and convenience?
A New Website and A Targeted Messaging Campaign
Prior to engaging Maze, MyVisorShield sold all of their product through Etsy. While experiencing success, a large chunk of their margins were eaten by the platform. Maze built an e-commerce website, integrated content-driven email automations, and produced how-to videos in 30 days.
- Visual and Verbal Brand Identity
- Testimonial Video
- Brand Video
- Unboxing Video
- Product Photography
- New Website with E-Commerce
- Marketing Automation
- Facebook Ad Campaigns